Our Most Frequently Asked Questions:
- I pay my bills on time and don't have substantial debt, could I still benefit from working with a personal finance coach? Absolutely! We don't just talk about paying off debt, we also teach people to use their paychecks more efficiently so their money goes further.
- What are my options for working with a personal finance coach? You can work with us in a single hour long session (as many as you'd like). You can also sign up for a 3 month package where we help you troubleshoot the tools we recommend.
- How long will the course take me to complete? The course is self-paced and is comprised of 35 videos, which will take you a little more than 3 hours. There are also worksheets that you will want to download and complete, which will take you approximately another 3 hours to complete.
- What format is the course? The course is comprised of self-paced videos and downloadable worksheets and spreadsheets.
- What if I have questions as I am completing the course? If you would like to speak with one of us in more depth about any of the topics covered, we would love to schedule a 1:1 session with you. You can find more information about this on our website under the Coaching tab.
- How long will the course be available to me? The course will be available for you to access indefinitely.
- What if I'm not satisfied with the course? We offer a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your purchase.